Another Weird Topic;
A crapload of stuff happened today. Being a sleeping log, I disdained the fact of waking up early. Mom woke me up at around 10 am. Like the usual. But I'd wish to sleep more to make up for the lack of sleep during honourable school hours.
Done some math work. Then went out with Uncle after that. Searched the neighbourhood vicinities for a snazzy new PS2, since my ol' one is dead. Really, I wonder why do these stuff happen to me duly.
The price of a PS2 is still pretty high. Despite all the years of revolution about it. So I didn't bother gettin' one. It'd make a big dent in my 'Dual Core Fund-Raising Project'. I decided to get it fixed instead. The storekeeper told me it'd take a couple of days. I don't think I had much qualms with that, it's not as if I can't live without my PS2.... For a Couple of Days...
Bought quite a number of new games after all that hussle. I'll only get to play them after my PS2 is back, though. Games I bought recently so far were;
- Atelier Iris I & II
- Musashiden: Samurai Legend

- Grandia III
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
- Full Metal Alchemist III
- .hack//G.U: Vol. 1 Rebirth (Completed in three days by sister.)
- Tales of Legendia
- Tales of Destiny II
- Tales of Abyss (I suspected my ol' one of being scratched when the PS2 is down. So I got a new one to back me up. Time to beat you, General Van Grants!)
Can't wait to begin with any of them. Full Metal Alchemist is for my sister. Whereas the rest'd be mine. Currently looking for more of the 'Tales of' Series for PS2. And also trying to look
for .hack//G.U. Vol 2 and 3 english version.I really wanna know what happened to Atoli... (And about the 'Doll Syndrome' that 'Online Jack' was ranting about...)
Haseo was freakin' good lookin'! He's da protagonist of this 'un. The game format is much better than the previous .hack//SERIES. Kite wasn't even twice as cute either.
His attitude totally cooked me up. And the new characters too. Ranging from the psychophonic Piros the III, to the malicious Pi and the flirtatious Kuhn.
Instead of the Twilight Bracelet, Haseo uses an 'Avatar' to battle against corrupted creatures. An Avatar is basically some powerful remaining data that takes the shape of the old bosses of the previous .hack//SERIES. Haseo's avatar is Skeith, the first boss that Kite tried to take down in .hack//Infection. The 'Avatar Battles' were somewhat like Gundam Seed. But it's much snazzier for all I know.
Ragnarok
Surely, what can I do without a PS2? I still have the internet, of course. So it's not the end of the world for me yet.
Anyway, I went back to RO again cause I was in the season of Boredom. Here's a server I used to play; DevilishRO. But now I have switched to WickeddRO. It's a really fun server which possesses a rate of (5k/5k/100).This screenie here shows my Sage in DevilishRO. Not very strong at the moment. But since I stopped playing, I have no urges to work on her anymore.
Yeah, I love Sages. They're wise people(like me; Fine. I lied. :P)

Might post more screens on my present RO Status later. If anyone needs help for RO, I'll gladly be your enlightenment.
Anyway, I think I might get Dad to order some more stuff for me from over the web. Presently, the local stuff do not amuse me as much as before.Now to wait till dusk before I can get started on ROing again... Or maybe some other stuff.
I think I'll end this log for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home