Sigh =_=;
Day four of writing this blog;
My PS2 is still dead. And it is still under repair. Three days since it had been down. And three days promised to get it fixed. It contradicts, however. But well, I guess I'll still have to wait for it. Hopefully I'd not be forced to get a new one. As I am saving up for a variety of almost-pointless stuff.
Damn the flawed enthuiasm for wanting to start on Star Ocean soon. I was almost done with ToA. -sigh-

Something I drew out of boredom yesturday. Scanner broke down, and Dad refuses to fix it even till today. So well, I took a picture of it with my cell phone and posted it here. It'll not be good looking at it at full screen since the quality is really low, since my camera lens are not that spectacular. I guess I'll leave it as 'untitled' for now.
Anyway, there's nothing much now, so I think I'll close the entry for today.

1 Comments:
wad crap xia.... Renn... U 'FINALLY' can log into your blogspot n wad did u do wif it? left ur blog untouched for another few months! wad a waste of ur blog! really wanna murder u xia....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home