«Âρρāřĩţĩōń»

//The scent of Death reeks.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Renn's Return;

Definately Not the best title there is. But I'll just go along with it. Plenty of stuff had happened lately. Bad. Good. Probably anything that rocks with it. I'll just input some stuff here... And I'm off, m'kay.

Firstly I gotta say... FINALLY, I CAN LOGIN TO MY GODDAMN BLOGSPOT ACCOUNT!
Cause I couldn't remember my Username for abit. And I didn't update for like... Ages.

Cosplay//
Indeed. I gone to the EOY Cosplay with my sister on one fine Saturday. It was sortta crowded, and I bought a couple of cool stuff like a Kitsune Kamen and a Kunai. I realized that they sold 'Death Notes' there. I regretted abit. Shouldn't have bought mine from the web. But oh well, at least mine came with a necklace anyway.



And hey! There's Domo-Kun and a bunch of other cool stuff! (Attached Images)



Janice was there too. And she cosplayed as a Sohee in the disguise of a Mud-Monster in RO named Sting. CQ and I think she was hilarious. CQ even had the entire play filmed down, and she was threatening that she'll post it up anytime. Janice from Team Ragnarok was petrified. I Lol'd.
There were other teams as well. In fact. Quite several of them cosplayed as Anime characters beyond my Anime knowledge. Some I know is Ouran High Host Club, .hack// and Flame of Recca. Some of the people cosplayed as game characters too. The most common there is Final Fantasy, then they had a man who cosplayed as some character from Soul Caliber.

But sad to see that no one is cosplaying as anyone from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. Keiichi-Kun would be like so freakin' awesome being thrashed by Rena-Chan. And not to forget... Rika-Chan... KAWAII! Nii-Pah!

Trip//

I came back from the Malaysian trip to Kuala Lumpur yesturday. It was a just-so-so trip. Not too bad, but not too good either. The indoor theme park at Berjaya Times Square known as Cosmo's World, kinda sucked up. It wasn't all great, 'cept for the Roller-Coaster rides which CQ and I feared to take.

Pretty much of everything there was cheaply priced. So it was shopping haven for the whole family. CQ and I bouggt toys. Mine was an oversized Gingerbread Man Plush. Hers was a plushie of the infamous Monokuro Boo. And a bunch of other stuff. I also bought a .hack// novel there. Two volumes of it. So I guess I'll be kept in suspense till the next two volumes come out... That is, if we're going to Malaysia again.

Three days passed really quickly, and now I'm back in Singapore again. That doesn't matter though. Now it's just me, and my Computer. <3

Gonna start on Atelier Iris 2 again soon. Gotta get back to Eden quickly, or Viese would start missing Felt. Ah~ The Romance.

I guess that ends today's logging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home