«Âρρāřĩţĩōń»

//The scent of Death reeks.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Back... Again;

Ressurected from the contempting inactiveness lately.

Haven't be postin' since I didn't felt like it. But well, I guess I'll post one now then.

Mass P.E. today, it kinda sucked up. I suffered from a leg cramp yesturday and it still hurt terribly today. I told Dad to prescribe an excuse letter today, so I did not have to go through all that trouble, jumping about like the usual friday mornings.
However, the teacher went, 'I don't have time for MC-Cases now, so go away.'
Probably grouchy cause of the long Devotion we had today. Thanks alot, Mr Teo, and a little of Mr Gage as well. ;)
But still, we were not exempted from doing thirty 'Squat Jumps'.
Suffered for a freakin' draul from that. And my Cramp became worse. =_=;

Recently, I do get the feeling that alot of people are wanting my Blog address. Don't know why. But I don't really care anyway.

I'm glad to say that the connection is going on well. I guess Taiwan and the other continents are doing a smooth job there. They promised a full restore in three weeks for Singapore. Which means everything should be fine by the 21st. I hope. Or that's no games for me. And hell, I need games, though I shouldn't be playing so much this year, damnit. >_>;

I felt that I need to get a new Blogskin and whatnot soon. The .hack//G.U. design seems plain enough. And my friend bugged me for a Tag Box. Well, I guess I'll do something soon.

I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home