«Âρρāřĩţĩōń»

//The scent of Death reeks.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Updated the Skin;

Ah yes, I finally got the Skin workin' and stuff. Taken from Blogskins.com.
Ended up makin' a bunch of knubwhacks jealous. Oh well, lol. ;P

Went to Nanyang Poly today as a class field trip. There's an Open House event there. But I wasn't too keen on going. Wasted my time and everything. -_-;

The worst part of all was the Elevator. It ruled a Claustrophobic Outbreak, as the lift was narrow. Before we finally got on it, a cohort from another school rampaged into it before us. Then the lift went up. Stopped at the fourth floor and again, another group went in. Stopped at another floor, and ANOTHER group went in. =_=;
The process goes on till we finally got in. Oh, and in between all that, there was a certain interesting group of men who entered the Elevator. One of them was busy pawing at his own Bum. Which was... Hilarious! We seen everything through the Security camera, so any scandals in the lift, we see it all! >:D

Nanyang Poly resembled one gargantuan shopping centre. And I goddamn mean it. >_>; Firstly, there were nearly three food courts. There was even a Shopping Arcade. A performance stage too. Generally, the whole place was pretty well structured. I don't really know if I could compare it to Temasek Poly or not. I like 'em both. Not it's really stressing to think over. Gah!

Ah well, that concludes it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home