«Âρρāřĩţĩōń»

//The scent of Death reeks.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Temptations of the Zephyr;

Ah yes. Another time when I can freely post something. Though I am still reluctant to. Alright. To make things simply, nothing much has happened today. If you were one of the cohorts in my class and been observing me like a stalker, you won't see a least bit of manoeuvering in me. Generally, I'm a Peacemaker(not to be confused with the US Peacemaking Force in your Social Studies textbook) who doesn't like to be involved in anything. You could say I am reticent, withdrawn or whatever. Cause I am, so live with that.

I may sound a little harsh online, in general. But don't worry, it's not like I'd bite anyway.

I made a new Tag Box some time ago, and I couldn't wait to use it here. Unfortunately, I didn't know that Blogger changed my Email address when I made a Gmail account yesturday. Originally it belonged to Hotmail. And after many attempts of trial and error, I finally solved all that mishap and got in here.

Alright. I don't know if I should elaborate on anything else. I guess you people wouldn't bother reading anyway.

Oh, I guess you think I sound kinda abnormal for a Girl. But that's Stereotyping. I practically hate that. Well, you nimwits just go about 'Oooohhh ahhh, my beautiful handphone simply PWNs yours, loser!'. Ah, I suddenly feel that I'm like in Class again, listening to some people(the annoying ones like -namehere-) braggin' about their pocket light-weight things that can send whatever-you-call-that instant messages. I don't act like that. It's absurd... And uh, what's that word again? Ah, Girly.

Firstly, I don't run back and fourth from town with ridiculous Cosmetic poo or anything 'sugar, spice and everything nice'.
I like Anime and Manga, which generally most girls in my class found absolutely childish and mundane. My favourite Genres are Fantasy, and it must have an evidence of Romance somewhere within. Gore is adviced. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is definately one of it, though the Romance doesn't show for the lead character. Keiichi x Rena, anyone? ;P
Yes, I read. What genre? Fantasy. Fantasy. FANTASY! Read up the CoAD(Chronicles of Ancient Darkness) by Michelle Paver. It's about a Boy and his friend, a Wolf, embarking on adventures through the dark ambience of the forest to vanguish a group of evil mages known as the Soul Eaters. There's up to three books for the series so far; Wolf Brother, Spirit Walker and Soul Eater. The fourth book, Outcast, is coming its way at the break of Winter. Be lookin' forward to it. If you haven't heard of it, shame on you.
And I don't scream at the revolting sight of reptiles and insects(excluding a minority of creepy crawlies). Why? I like Dragons, and Snakes. But my personal favourite would be the Tiger.
I also play Console games. Especially PS2 since I have one at home. My favourites would include the Tales and Atelier Iris series. So far, Tales of the Abyss appealed me the most.
I also play MMORPGs(Massive Mulit-Player Online Roleplaying Games), like Ragnarok, and some others that no one really knows. Boys go hectic over this subject, especially when it comes to gay games like... MAPLESTORY! I hat'it. I mean, what so nice about Side-walking characters that resemble mutated Crabs holding a pitchfolk and whatever. -_-; Anyway, I am a six year veteran in RO, and I ace y'all in the Assassin Classes. Ph34r me! >:D

I received some messages from people that I speak... Like a Guy? Why thank y'all for that. I have wanted to be a Guy since birth, lol. Except I don't wish to enroll in Military services.

But yeah, I'm pretty in for almost everything. I just lack Social demeanours. Interacting with a rigged bunch of folks simply cloys me.

I been busy coping myself with either forced-by-Mom Homework, PS2 Games and MMORPGing lately. For the past few days, I've been trying to work out some of Atelier Iris's puzzles. Klein was gettin' much more... Amusing. As for Rita, well... Annoyin'? I don't know why, she just cloys me. -_-; But well, here's some screenshots I taken off game to show you my progresses.


Mana Synthesizing, or not known as Alchemy


Talking to that Cold-hearted Chick in the Magic Ware Shop -_-;


Battle Scenes! Klein's ahead and pwning away, y'all are just slowpokes!

Well, I guess that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home