«Âρρāřĩţĩōń»

//The scent of Death reeks.

Monday, January 29, 2007

3 Hours and 55 Minutes. COUNTDOWN!

It's the 29th! Yes! The 29th of January! Three hours with a fifty-five splash hits Midnight from now, heralding the 30th! Why am I so enthuiastic about it anyway? You gotta guess that. Or wait for the answer tomorrow. ;P

Well, I guess what's gonna happen tomorrow isn't relevant to you at all. Especially my evil classmates. Yeah, you get the idea. I'm a loner, I travel alone. I need no one, 'cept myself.

Gonna make Dad get the best internet connection for me really soon! MMORPG! Yay!

Had a long day today. HT didn't show up at school at all. It made the day even longer. Hell.
Then came the moments of CCA. Yes. IT Club Meeting. Semi-long. The Internet connection there was worse than I ever though. Didn't get to access Youtube and many other sites at all. The session was to emphasize some skills into the newcomer's blank minds. I recall a long time ago when I used to get orientated about everything. Ahh~ The Memories. Lol. I feel old now.

Bought two burgers and a bag of nuggets for myself today. Got Dad to fetch me back. Found sis sleeping in bed. Like the usual routine.
Tried to force her up by letting her wheeze the scent of the burger, she didn't respond until later. She bought me a Burger from MacDonald too. I'm touched, lol. She hasn't forgotten about me at all! I guess, I'll just call the 29th Burger day! ;D

Back home and typin'. Now signing off again. Gonna stay on till Midnight today! A new day awaits. ;P
P.S. Are you gonna stay up with me too? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home